12826847

I REPORTED A FAULT ON BT LINE XXXXXXXXXXX IT WAS CRACKING THAT

Customer Question

I REPORTED A FAULT ON BT LINE XXXXXXXXXXX IT WAS CRACKING THAT LOUD YOU COULDNT HEAR. I TOLD THEM I WORK SO IT WOULD NEEDS TO BE SAT. THEY SAID THEY DO NOT WORK YET WHEN AN ENGINEER CALLED ME HE SAID ITS ANOTHER WORKING DAY? I PUT A COMPLAINT IN LAST WEEK NO REPLY. I WAS AT HOSPITAL MON FOR BIOPSYS YESTERDAY I FOUND THE LINE WAS DEAD & STILL IS PLEASE HELP MARY CLAYTON LEEDS
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What did you want to know about this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry email is [email protected]

So what did you want to know about this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have reported this again but still no joy. i have not been able to use my phone since the 4/8/13. you get no help from the call centre in india.

I understand the facts.

What I need to know is what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I STAND LEGALY. FOR JOMO 1972

Its more of a customer services issue than a legal one really.

Obviously they should repair it so that you can have a conversation over the phone. Its very unlikely that they are denying that though.

In terms of the appointment though, they are not under an obligation to arrange it for a weekend I'm afraid. Its obviously not brilliant customer services but its not unlawful if that is their position unfortunately.

Is that all you wanted to know? I don't mind giving you more information if you can be more specific.