12826847

hi. i have a 14yr old. His father left me 5yrs sept for another

Customer Question

hi. i have a 14yr old. His father left me 5yrs sept for another woman, who lives out side the west midlands.. from the outset i have asked for her address for emergency reasons only. and to meet her. he allwas managed a not giving it to me. or arranging for me to meet her. from to first meeting beteween son and his partner i have done nothing but support, sent chritmas cadrs, and anviresy cards to his address in the west midlands.. however for years i had to chase his father for dates when he wants to see son.. to whom picking him up etc. have tryed to involve him in his son education. he only attended only one perants eveing.. the rest of the time he made excuses not to go.
last thursday this came to a head when jet again i had to chase him for time.. plus his son recieved a large cheque for a very large amount without consulting me or asking if i wish for the money to go into a bank account that the person know how to acess as it was that person who opened it and already pays in to it.
since then i had to remind his father that is son is still a minor and that i have the right to have his partners address.. otherwise i had the right to call the police.. and adviced son not to get on the train otherwise my hand would have to be foced to do so. last night i recived an email with her address.. however he know stating the only reson for the where abouts for her is to cause her and her family verbal and somesort of figucal harm..
he has also stating i have not tryed to inlve him with is son education.
were do i stand on this matter as he is a police man
thanks lisa
t
I shall try and assist you but I need some further information first.
Given your sons age why do you feel that you were entitled to the address?
Does your son wish to go to contact?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he wants to see is baby brother.. the reason for knowing where she lives is soley for emerancy reasons as my health as been up and down In the past 4 years ended up in hospital due to accient at work.. last year several times until they iwas what was causing it. plus when he has been going and wished to speak to him never him or his father reply to my calls. Only to texts i get relies.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

plus she live in or around cambridge

Does your son have a Mobile Phone?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes when he choses to answer it. when he goes i an not allowed to phone only text. do not understand why cause i have never meet or bad monthed her in any shape or form even when i stopped paying the mor/age. didnot give me a penny for his son's welfare. but still expected to have him weither at his address up here or there.but spend all his wages on her and her other 2 children that are not my ex's .

have you applied to the CSA for maintenance?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i had to go down that route with him 4yrs ago. when he left us with out a cooker, no boiler for hot water. and trying to force me into selling the house i divorced him in witch he still owe £675 for the cost. court saw myside and i won the house put perents in to delt as they had to co sign in there name for a £15000 he wlked away wih the clothes on his back and the £13000 delt he got himself into in the 18month since he left for her.

the only thing i know about partner is her and her kids name, she does not work, and she lives in the cambridge area.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i had no choice as at the time he stopped payng the mor/age cooker broke and we went 3months ith just microwave and campin cooker. boilr broke so no hot water, i only work 30hrs low wage earner. no food on table unable to cover bills family and friend had to pay for repairs and cover bills. i divorced him wich he still owes £675 for court costs. he tryed to force me in to selling the house so he could have the money. perants had to co sign for a £15000 loan for me. luckly courts were on my side and he only walked away his clothes on his back and th £13000 delt he got in the 18months since he left for me. an so i think you can see i had on going problems all directed at me. but still an accused of some how wanting to harm her. he made me feels i am not allowed to ask any questions about the welfare of my child when he is down there only that he gets on a train with his dad. this is way i need help. it took me untill last week to relise he still controlling me i was with him for 10ys not for 4.5 yrs i am also dealing with a police man

Sorry I am still not certain - are you currently receiving maintenance via the CSA or not?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have spoked to someone to a barrister who deals with family law. she advised and reassured me that i should not be concerned as i have residency where my son is concerned and that he was sending ideal threats.

so your help is no longer required.

That is as may be but I am still concerned about your financial position - is this man paying what he should?
Anyway - do you wish me to ask Customer Services to process a refund?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

csa states £246 per month.(it was £209 it only went up last month) from him. he's on a policemans wage.

however he pays son to have a buses and mobile bill. and has him on average 2/3 days per week.

Is he actually paying you the money?
When was the last review?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

review was done by ex. may/june. otherwise i would have asked for sept to have them look in to it. csa states they only look into cases once per year. and i have to have evidences he is lying about his take home pay.

So he is paying you - and there was a recent review?
Claire