Vincent2013
Vincent2013, JustAnswer Expert
Experience:  Qualified solicitor and barrister (non-practising) with 7+ years experience
74366787

I have served a Warning to the person who placed a Caveat against

Customer Question

I have served a Warning to the person who placed a Caveat against my Fathers Estate, I have 8 days to wait and hoping the person will not make an apperance. I would like to know how I file an affidavit in the Probate registry, can I do this via a form or do I need to do this at a solicitors.
Expert:  Vincent2013 replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. My name's XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with it.

There is no publicly available "form" for this particular kind of affadavit. A template can be found in the legal practitioner's text (Tristram and Cootes) and a solicitor will be able to prepare it for you. It must also be sworn in front of a commissioner for oaths (which includes a solicitor), so it may be best to make an appointment with your solicitor to have this prepared, sworn and submitted

Apologies for the wait and I hope that answers your question. If so, please do remember to rate my answer.