29905560

Hi Ben, I put my first ET1 which was quite messy. I then

Customer Question

Hi Ben,

I put my first ET1 which was quite messy. I then put a second ET1 for further acts of discrimination and name 6 other respondents in addition to my employer. They say that I am not clearly stating my case and that the respondents are not liable for remedy. The solicitors are well aware they may loose the case and it seems they are traying anything by any means

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your specific query about this please?
JACUSTOMER-6b1rc51x- :

Hi Ben, I put my first ET1 which was quite messy. I then put a second ET1 for further acts of discrimination and name 6 other respondents in addition to my employer. They say that I am not clearly stating my case and that the respondents are not liable for remedy. The solicitors are well aware they may loose the case and it seems they are traying anything by any means

Ben Jones :

Thank you I read this in your original query but I need to know what your specific questions about this statement are?