12826847

Under the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 in the UK do

Customer Question

Under the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 in the UK do I have a claim for a poor cleaning job and damage done to my property against my Local Council since they organised the clean-up of my home and they were the body I paid?
Not sure if I have explained this well, but who is responsible for any dispute. The company employed by the Council or the Council themselves who took my money?
Thank you an advance
M. Baxter

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : Have you complained to the Council yet please?