12826847

I left a following message to my work colleague as a plea to

Customer Question

I left a following message to my work colleague as a plea to resolve our communication difficulties." E. repair your ways otherwise you will suffer unecesserally"
I appologised at the first instance for clumsy choice of wards, and explained that I would have to file a formal report against her as I felt bullied by her. Still I appologised personally again and at the hearing...
Consequently I was charged with a verbal assault.
At the hearing this Pearson said that she was in tears, but later she stated that she reaction was of anger...

Could you please give an advice how to prove that I never intended to cause her harm and clear the charge against me?
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
Hi , Thanks for your question. Can you give me some more information. Was this a written or voicemail message?
I assume you have been the subject of a disciplinary action? You talk about at the "hearing" ? What has happened?

I get the impression from your post that you do not feel apologetic and that you are apologising because you feel you have to . Is that correct?