Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

can a disqualified driver drive a tractor in his own fields

Customer Question

can a disqualified driver drive a tractor in his own fields which have no rights of way?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
The law is exactly the same in England as it is in Scotland and therefore I am able to deal with this for you.
There is nothing to stop a disqualified person driving a vehicle on private land.
Please bear in mind that unless there is some alternative insurance in place, the driver is not insured in the event of an accident.
Does that answer the question?
Can I answer any specific points or clarify anything?
If you have not done already, please don't forget to positively rate my answer service even if it was not what you wanted to hear. You should now see a series of buttons which enable you to rate my answer service formally.
If you don't rate it positively, then the site keep your deposit and I get 0 for my time. It is imperative that you give my answer a positive rating.
It doesn’t give me, “a pat on the head”, “good boy” (like ebay), it is my livelihood!
If in ratings you feel that you expected more or it only helped a little, please ask.
The thread does remain open for me to answer follow-up questions after rating my answer service.
Rating doesn’t close the enquiry at all even though the site may give that impression. It remains open for you to read and ask for further clarification.
Regards.