75100385

My Husband and I own our Company, he says I have 50% share.

Customer Question

My Husband and I own our Company, he says I have 50% share. which I don't think is true, I am officially the Company Secretary, Last month he deducted £168 from my wages and he has now deleted all the company files and wages programs from my PC.What can I do as any dividends or monies are all in his name, not mine.

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

AlexWatts2013 :

Have you been registered at Companies House for this Company please?

JACUSTOMER-kcqt6eip- :

Yes the Company is registerd at Companies House

AlexWatts2013 :

And are you registered as a shareholder on the Annual Return at Companies House please?

JACUSTOMER-kcqt6eip- :

Im not sure as I stated. I am registerd as Co Sec

AlexWatts2013 :

If you go to www.companies-house.gov.uk/info - you can order online the annual return and see, I think it is only £1

JACUSTOMER-kcqt6eip- :

Ok I will do that,

AlexWatts2013 :

Let me know what it says when you have done that please.

JACUSTOMER-kcqt6eip- :

ok

AlexWatts2013 :

Ok.