12826847

I am an Administrator of my childrens deceased fathers est

Customer Question

I am an Administrator of my children's deceased father's estate and there is also another lady who had a previous child with him named as an administrator(she has been causing various problems while this has been on-going for 2yrs ie: demanding a DNA(with no grounds to do so)and changing solicitors more times then necessary), but she is now ignoring ALL the contact from my solicitors, with regards XXXXX XXXXX the agreement for the estate to be correctly administered.

So my question is, can I apply to the court for Legal Aid to remove her as an administrator of the estate, under the grounds of trying to disrupt the correct administration of the estate?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

What are you hoping to achieve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
When you say administrator, on what basis? Appointed in a will? How appointed? Demanding DNA for what?
Who is going to pay for that?
Can we have the full detailed background please?