12826847

Hi I was online to White Label Dating filling a form up for

Customer Question

Hi I was online to White Label Dating filling a form up for one months membership I got to payment and I clicked on one month and then the picture disappeared two days later White Label took £60.oo from my account then two days later they took another £149.00 from my Barclays account I phoned them and they refuse to refund me for two month and the £149.00 what that was for I don't know. couldn't understand what they were saying I am eighty two years old £200.00i is a lot of money Trading Standards would not help me Thanking you R XXXX

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Have you spoken with your bank regarding these charges?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi sorry it's nothing to do with a bank it was taken from my bank account

Thanking you

on

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi please tell me what the cost will be for yoyr help Ron

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry, I dont understand.
Asked if you had spoken to yr bank and you said "t's nothing to do with a bank it was taken from my bank account"
Please explain.
Have you cancleed any transactions for future?
\How much did you agree to pay?
Have you asked WL to cancel and refund? Where are they based?

You have deposited £30 for this answer service.

Please bear with me as I am on and offline all day