12826847

Hi can you please advise me with a situation my mum has with

Customer Question

Hi can you please advise me with a situation my mum has with her neighbours, my brother has a disability and learning difficulties and after work when he gets home he likes to stand outside my mums house and wave to traffic, this has gone on for the last 12 years and not be a problem with the neighbours until the last 2 years since my dad passed away, the neighbours are now complaining cause the odd car beeps its horn but my brother does not request any kind of reason as to why some cars beep, my mum lives in a council house with my brother and my other brother with disabilities and she is getting so much hassle from 3 out of the 8 neighbours just because my brother is outside and some cars beep horns, my mum has been threatened with eviction as council said my brother is causing nuisance noise, is this a case we can now go to a solicitor with as my brother has also been threatened to be beaten up by a neighbour if he don't stay indoors and even after reporting this to police and council they have not try to help a tall, my mum is so scared and worried with all the threats and harassment she is getting from neighbour, police and council I really don't know what to do next?

Thank You
Kat
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

how can I help with this?