29905560

Hi there, I went back to work from my maternity and now my

Customer Question

Hi there, I went back to work from my maternity and now my 3 month flexible hour contract change on meeting review but option they give to me difficult for me because I have to look after my kids too.can I appeal to head office? Or I have to choose from option they give me? Thank you for your help.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know what is the nature of the choices they have given you?

Ben Jones :

So just to confirm - you were given a flexible working contract after returning but just for 3 months and this has now expired and they are changing it again?