12826847

my cousin in prison from north of iraq and i would like to

Customer Question

my cousin in prison from north of iraq and i would like to get a solicitor if you are able to work on his behave are you work for politics prisoner in north iraq if yes can you please contact me on [email protected]
best regard
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

Is your cousin in England or Iraq?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He is in Iraq prison not in Europe
can you please call me on XXXXXXXXXXX so I can give you all the information you would like to have it my name is kadr and I live in uk
Best regard
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
I can't help. I'm based in London.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My cousin in Iraqi prison not in Europe and hello my name is kadr i live in united kingdon and my cousin get lock up in iraq his name is mariwan Mohamed abobaker. And I would like to get in touch with someone who really can helped hem on his case. My phone number XXXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.

I apologise for any inconvenience, but JustAnswer is an online question and answer site. Professionals cannot act for you in legal matters, only give general advice in answer to your questions online.

Furthermore, it was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Iraq, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide an Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,