12826847

My son is 23 years old and had a car accident last Tuesday

Customer Question

My son is 23 years old and had a car accident last Tuesday night and taken to hospital by an ambulance. Yesterday after noon discharged from hospital and take custody by the police. Police informed ne at 6.00pm and told me your son is in police custody for further inquiry. please, some one give me an advice to get him out.
No other cars or involved in the accident. His girl friend with him when this incident happen.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Has he been charged with anything?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
In order to advise you, I do require the information I have requested. Has he been charged at all? Thanks