12826847

on the 27th of july I was flashed by a roadside camera doing

Customer Question

on the 27th of july I was flashed by a roadside camera doing 38 in a 30mile limit, at 0450am while driving a sainsburys class 1 hgv, who I work for. on the 8th of August I was imformed by my legal compliance that they had been notified by the sussex police of my speeding offence and possible prosecution. on the 19th of August I had a disciplinary and as it states in our terms and conditions that if you comit a speeding offence it will be classed as gross misconduct and could lead to dismissal. at the disciplinary my union rep pointed out that at this time this is still an allaged offence as of yet to date I have still not recived any paper work through the post with reference to the alleged offence. the dissiplinary was deemed as no further action but I was told when and if I get notification from the police of a speeding offence then the dissiplinary will continue and could lead to dismissal. I have still not heard from the police and am still in a state of panic every time the postman comes to the door. I have a clean licience and been driving hgvs over 30rys. is there a limit on how long i have before the police contact me, as you can see with the information given i am very worried as i could losse my job whom i have work for the last 8yrs. many paul xxxxx

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Is this is your first speeding conviction?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Are you asking about your employment situation or the traffic one?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes this is my first offence

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both

I can help you with the traffic stuff but I wouldn't know anything about the employment matter. Its a different area of specialism entirely.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is silly you have all the information in my first question. why do you keep asking for more imformation i hope you are not charging me for each of these replys, if you are just give me my money back so far this seems like a con.

Sorry, can't help.

Opting out
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THIS IS A CON I WANT MY MONEY BACK