75100385

I am having a problem with my family,I have been threatened

Customer Question

I am having a problem with my family,I have been threatened by them, what can i do? myt brother inlaw nearly hit me tonight. And his grandson threatened me.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : How did they threaten you and have you reported this to the police? Do you live on your own and near them please?
JACUSTOMER-tlhmo8gn- :

In have not reported anything to the police most of it was verbal but I thought my brother in law was going to hit me. His daughter and her sons are always mickeytaking when they see me because I ride a mobility scooter and they just don't like me. I live on my own, am 69 years of age, my brother in law lives opposite and his daughter lives down the road

AlexWatts2013 : Are they owner occupier or is the property rented please?