12826847

two houses have their water pipes crossing our land,

Customer Question

two houses have their water pipes crossing our lan d, we are on a separate pipe. on the deeds too our house they have rights and easements. The pipe has a leak . who is responsible for any excavation work that may be involved?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day today.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

Do you own the property?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have received a reply from united utilities to my satisfaction so no longer need your services. thankyou any way Katheryne

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I will close the thread. Glad you are sorted.