Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

The constitution says "The annual subscriptions shall be due

Customer Question

The constitution says "The annual subscriptions shall be due by any Member who has not given written notice of resignation prior to the Annual General Meeting after the relevant 31st July. Failure to make payment by the relevant 31st July and submit fully completed affiliation forms shall result in the defaulting Member being barred from participating in and benefiting from any of the activities of the Company and/or the District of which the Club is a member until such time as the monies due are paid to the Company and all forms are completed properly and in their entirety"

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

AlexWatts2013 :

Were you renewing or was it a new subscription please?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.