12826847

I live on my own in a council flat. I am 73 years old. A much

Customer Question

I live on my own in a council flat. I am 73 years old. A much younger man has moved in down stairs who has been aggressive and very abusive calling me an old bit hand threatening to smash my car up. I'm sure he's on drugs or something Music blares out day and night he is making me ill .The police have called and without interviewing him told me they cant do anything because he hasn't actually said it to my face only shouted it out from down stairs. Please advise me I am desperate,thanks
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This mid aged man has been moved from place to place by the council because he's a trouble maker. He called me an old bitch,amongst other very rude words.,took my dryer down and threw it in next doors garden The police came out the first time and told him his radio was much too loud he just ignores them.it goes on blaring till the early morning.He terrifies me.What am I todo

So what you would you like to know about this?
Are you Ok.

Can I help further?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.