12826847

Can I act as a representative for my father with regard to

Customer Question

Can I act as a representative for my father with regard to his dealings involving his mothers estate (which has gone to probate) He has physical disabilities which restrict his ability to converse and has very limited mobility due to having suffered several strokes. He has written and signed a letter stating that he would like me to act on his behalf. Would the letter be sufficient in law and acted upon if we (both myself and my farther) present it to the acting solicitor?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but need some further information first.
Is your father the executor of the Will?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, I have approached a local solicitor and have placed this matter into her hands. I would like to thank you for your time and advice

V Fitzpatrick