12826847

Hello I am in the Army and wish to apply for early termination.

Customer Question

Hello I am in the Army and wish to apply for early termination. I joined on February 7th 2010 and wish to leave at my four year point, February 7th 2014. This would not normally be a problem but on June 6th 2010 I signed a certificate of amendment to terms of service (Army form b 6848) stating I shall serve until November 2015. I was wondering if this certificate was invalid as my original contract is still current and in date. Any light on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Is there any reason you think it might be invalid? It would have to be signed during your initial sign up otherwise it can't amend it.