75100385

if a letter is written by a solicitor to a hand writting expert

Customer Question

if a letter is written by a solicitor to a hand writting expert or forensic expert to check that a document/ deed is not genuine which is part of a legal case.

Is the solicitor committing libel on behalf of his clients and are the clients also commiting libel if the document is shown to be genuine.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : Has the court given permission to rely on the expert?