Hi I have just sent you my details and my payment for advice

Customer Question

Hi I have just sent you my details and my payment for advice about a car insurance problem I am penny Courtney and had a reply from your solicitor a couple of minutes ago?

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did explain a few minutes ago that I had a motorhome insurance quote by post for £372.73 fromEquity red Star dated 30.8.2013. AS we didnt know the postal quote was coming we went on line and the same company charged us £530. I inquired, as you would, why the huge rise in 2 days. They said it was because it was now September? Huh? WE used Adrian Flux as the broker, Have we been had? is there some sort of deal going on between the broker and the Insurer? I hope you can help I feel a bit used! Regards XXXXX XXXXX The policy is in the name of my partner XXXXX XXXXX.

I can't see another question against your account but it doesn't matter. This is an insurance question so I will pass you onto our insurance specialist.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
That would be me!

What would you like to achieve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972 I dont see what further info I can give you, I have explained the situation ,I think quite well , have I a got a grievance or not? Is this Motorhome Insurance honest or not? I dont understand how in 2dys Insurance can go from a quote of £372.72 to £530 by the same insurance company

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have had no answer at all, is this a genuine service or not? I am now doubley confused! can somebody please speak to me?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

I see you have relisted this. I am a new expert and can help you.

Did the insurance company say how long you had to accept the postal quote please.?