12826847

I work for an airline as a pilot, the full time pilots are

Customer Question

I work for an airline as a pilot, the full time pilots are expected to work 222 days. I work at part time 75% roster and I am expected to work 190 days is this correct? why is it not 75% of 222days giving me 167 days?
I am paid 75% of the pay and all else is pro-rata, are able to comment on this matter.

regards

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-hwvqqybf- :

I have work in the company since 1994.

Ben Jones :

Thank you for your patience. Can you please let me know if you have been told how the airline has calculated this entitlement - have you actually been told?

JACUSTOMER-hwvqqybf- :

For Ben Jones, are you able to continue the review of my part time situation please?

Ben Jones :

yes did you not see my query above - Can you please let me know if you have been told how the airline has calculated this entitlement - have you actually been told?