12826847

I am due in court on Monday to clear up the financial statement

Customer Question

I am due in court on Monday to clear up the financial statement E1 form and I have noticed that my wife has put down that she is paying half of the mortgage, in fact I am currently paying the complete mortgage even though I am not staying the house, she has also put in the form that she is paying the joint life insurence policy this is also false I am currently paying this from my bank account and can prove both.

Is this not classed as perjury.

She has also said that she was with me through out my 22 years in the army and is seaking a pension sharing order, as she was only with me for 12 years what percentage is she entitled to?

I hope you can help.

Adam
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day today.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

How long were you married for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was married for 24 years?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you
I assume that you mean that you are attending Court for the First Appointment is that correct?
has your solicitor prepared a list of questions about the matters your ex has put in her Form E?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No as I cannot afford it....this is why I have used this free service.
This is not a free service - but you have already paid the deposit so do you wish me to continue?
Claire