75100385

I enrolled on the college course in 2009. I knew the course

Customer Question

I enrolled on the college course in 2009. I knew the course had to be refrigeration and air conditioining in nvq or city and guilds but it was not. It was a new governing bnody which no one had heard about and we the students were not told. On top of that the attitude of the tutors was very disgusting and to make matters worse they taught us very little practical. The teachers admitted the course was new and more employers are being made of aware it. That does not help me as I have left the college and the course after spending 1 and half years on it.

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

AlexWatts2013 :

What is it you would like to achieve please?

JACUSTOMER-2pkzmle1- :

I would like to sue the college for destroying my future. I spent nearly 2 years on a college course which is not recognised by the employers. I was bullied and taunted by the tutors. I was cheekily asked to pay me fees when already paid. I was taught very little practical, which infact is a must to the refrigeration course. A fact even admitted by the tutors.

AlexWatts2013 :

But could you take a new course with the appropriate qualifications please?