12826847

How can you deal with mental harassment carried out by nei

Customer Question

How can you deal with mental harassment carried out by neighbours?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How are you being harassed please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Typically we have been given the cold shoulder by many of the residents on instruction of two specific residents who are non owners. We are also getting letters from these two people who are trying to humiliate us in front of the others owners. Since 2007 we have not been spoken two by our opposite neighbours because when the wife made threatening gestures to my husband I called the police. Since then things have deteriorated in that if we are going out at the same time they will go back into their property until we have gone. They also make loud comments behind their door saying "Is it them?" The harassment is of a psychological nature as well.

What do the letters say?