75100385

I purchased a service from an organisation purporting to be

Customer Question

I purchased a service from an organisation purporting to be able to resolve problems on
personal computers. The results were to leave me no better off with the fault was not improved and left me worse of than before. I informed the organisation two days later via email I was cancelling the order and I asked of the return of my £200.00 payment to them.
I asked them to acknowledge receipt of the email. Is there any way for me to ensure my statutory rights are applied?

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

AlexWatts2013 :

Did you buy this computer service online? Was it credit or debit card you paid for it please?

JACUSTOMER-nguia7rn- :

The service was bought on a Lloyds TSB credit card via Paypal..

JACUSTOMER-nguia7rn- :

This service was purchased online on a Lloyds TSB credit

JACUSTOMER-nguia7rn- :

I have lost continuity with you. Are you still available now or should I contact you again later?

JACUSTOMER-nguia7rn- :

Do you require any further informantion?

AlexWatts2013 :

I am here, sorry I was just reading. Have you disputed this with Paypal yet please?