75100385

The court has issues a warrant for possession on my property

Customer Question

The court has issues a warrant for possession on my property which is against the second charge on my property. I have appealedby letter and telephone but they say they are unable to stop the eviction . First Plus who are the secured lenders have had a full explaination of my circumstance that I have a claim against my ex partner pending a hearing to recover the money he has not paid in the last 3 years. I am distraught as I I have been paying £200 permonth whilst I am unemployed with arrears of £23,000. £6700 was paid in April 2013 I have supplied a budget planner, a uptodate valuation and details of the claim I am making against my ex partner but still they can not stop the eviction

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : What is the date of eviction please? Have you applied to suspend the warrant yet?