75100385

Been caught and arrested on possession of cocaine half a gram

Customer Question

Been caught and arrested on possession of cocaine half a gram released on bail got to attend back November any ideas wat will happen first offence never been in trouble before very worried

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
AlexWatts2013 : The starting point for this is a fine and that really depends on your weekly income.
AlexWatts2013 : Therefore you can expect a fine, costs of £85 if you plead guilty and a victim surcharge which is 10% of the fine or £20
AlexWatts2013 : Of course the Police may just caution you given the amount and no previous and you should ask whether they would consider this as it would mean not going to court.
AlexWatts2013 : Can I clarify anything for you about this please? Alex
If this answers your question, please take a moment before you leave and rate my service, it only takes a second and is an important part of the process. Otherwise if you need more information or help then please click reply. Alex