12826847

Hi I hired a golf buggie at a course which accidentally roll

Customer Question

Hi I hired a golf buggie at a course which accidentally roll into the water I went to t people at t golf shop and told them what happened they said it happens all t time it will dry out and be fine now they are trying to charge me lots off money .I told them there insurance should cover it .bud they have now said the exces is to much and I have to pay can you please tell me where I stand thanks Paul
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Did you sign an agreement when you first took the buggy? If so, was there any mention of an excess fee?