75100385

Hi I thinking to get mortgage. The property price at the

Customer Question

I thinking to get mortgage. The property price at the moment is £179.950
I'm earning £21000 per year and have £50000 deposit. Want to put offer for the property at £175000. Do you think I be able to get the mortgage for £120000 ?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Is there any reason you think you might not?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i don't know is just hard to get the mortgage especially you singe person,

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
I have been asked to look at this as its my area of law. Do you have a bad credit rating?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have excellent service

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

You will need to go and see a specialist broker. This is because based on the figures about you would only be able to borrow around £100,000 with High Street lenders. But if you go and see a Financial Adviser or Mortgage Broker, if you Google search this you will see there are lots and could find one in your area - they can search in depth for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this please? Alex

If this answers your question, please take a moment before you leave and rate my service, it only takes a second and is an important part of the process. Otherwise if you need more information or help then please click reply. Alex