13262538

I have completed a form E Fully, I run my own ltd co. business.

I have completed a form E Fully, I run my own ltd co. business. They have now come back via the questionaire asking for all my credit card statements, tax returns and business bank statements. do I have to provide them
Thank you for your question
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
Is the Company fully owned by you?
How far back have they asked for records?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes 1 share i own. 3 years

Hi Dave
Then I am afraid that it is likely that you will indeed have to produce those records - although you could ask them to justify asking for three years rather than just two which is more usual
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

so this includes my personal credit card statements?

I am afraid that it most definitely includes those - indeed they form part of the Form E disclosure anyway
Claire