29905560

is there anyway my son can get an enhanced crb or similar to

is there anyway my son can get an enhanced crb or similar to teach English in China (he is already there) tried some but only basic from police and crb will not deal with a Chinese school. thank you. Barbara

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

He is able to get a Police Certificate from the Association of Chief Police Officers. These certificates are normally used if a person is immigrating to a foreign country but as it is an official police document which details a person's criminal record, it is also often accepted by foreign countries that require some form of official confirmation of a person's criminal history. Before he applies for one I suggest he contacts the school to check with them whether they are willing to accept it. If they are, he can find the application form here:

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

JACUSTOMER-3okpo94r- :

that is only a basic one he needs a full one to work with children

Ben Jones :

He can therefore apply for an International Child Protection Certificate

Ben Jones :

Application form on the right of the page linked to

JACUSTOMER-3okpo94r- :

can he apply for that himself and from china online

Ben Jones :

He can apply for it by post from abroad

JACUSTOMER-3okpo94r- :

not sure that will work as he needs it soon

Ben Jones :

There are very fast couriers available which he can use - if he needs it urgently then he will have to consider that. But if they need such a certificate then that is all he can get, so it's either that or nothing and if he does not wish to use a courier then it can delay matters and cost him the job

JACUSTOMER-3okpo94r- :

o.k thank you Ben. thank you for your help, lets see if he can get one now. Barbara

Ben Jones :

You are most welcome. Please take a second to leave a positive rating for the advice I have provided as that is an important part of our process. Thank you and all the best