13262538

I have am in a new relationship and I am a primary headteacher.

Customer Question

I have am in a new relationship and I am a primary headteacher. My new partners x wife (of 8 years) is demanding that my partner provides the following information about myself before she will allow him to see the children as I will be around.

my full name, address, my childrens names and if they live with me, how long we have been in the relationship. And that CAFcass or socisl services will carry out a full safeguarding check on me??? I am confused and feel violated. do we have to provide this information? we have sent a recent CRB form of mine as I am headteacher to her solicitor but this is clearly not enough
thanks
Thank you for your question
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children involved , what contact does their father have at the moment and will they be staying with you at all?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they are 8 and 12. the girl (12) does not stay with dad at the moment. His son did stay at my house in the same room as his dad 2 weeks ago and his x sent the police to my house to check Tobys welfare.

dad has contact through court every other weekend

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I must add we have been dating since april and will be renting a property together soon and getting engaged.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Hi Julie
I am sorry for the delay
His ex is being Unreasonable - your CRB and your job are sufficient information - although she is also entitled to know your address - which she clearly already does if the Police Came round.
Your partner needs to make it clear that he will enforce the Order if she tries to stop contact on the basis of your relationship
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Claire