29905560

hi - I have a question relating to the laws that govern employment

Customer Question

hi - I have a question relating to the laws that govern employment - specifically a redundancy situation.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how I can help you today

JACUSTOMER-r9u3vroi- :

please ignore this question Ben - its a duplicate created when registering. thx