12826847

I gave you more info last week but obviously you did not bother

Customer Question

I gave you more info last week but obviously you did not bother to read it.eliz.s
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

I see you have not had a proper response to your previous question, perhaps I can help you. Can you summarise your situation for me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
does a will defeat adverse possession where adverse possession arises after the last will.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

We cannot see the previous question so please either continue on that thread and close this or regurgitate the full facts again please.