75100385

Debra Sir/Madam, Could you please tell me how to file a

Customer Question

Debra Sir/Madam,

Could you please tell me how to file a harassment restraining order against my neighbour, whose name by the way I do not know. I have asked on several occasions the management company of the estate where I reside to ask the lady not to approach me, but to no avail. Thank you

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : How long has this been going on and have you reported it to the police at all please?