12826847

hi i wondered if you could help me i am under the mental health

Customer Question

hi i wondered if you could help me i am under the mental health team for recurent depression disorder. recently i have told my husband i want to separate for a bit cos im finding that most of my deprssion steems from are relationship. however whiles i was upstair's last night he left the house with my two children because he says im a danger to him and the children. i have never threatened our children in anyway as they are the one thing that keeps my ancered. i even had a meeting with my mental health team yesterday and they obviously didnt find me a threat cos they told me to go homw to my kids. he now wont answer my calls or text and i dont know where they are. what right do i have or what can i do next. lisa
Thank you for your question
My name is Claire and I shall do my best to help you, but I need some further information first
How old are the children?
Claire