Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
18726264

Is First Administration located in Gibraltar a genuine honest

Customer Question

Is First Administration located in Gibraltar a genuine honest company?
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
Are you saying you were cold called? If so you have to ask the question how did they get your details and how did they know you had carbon credits - other than from the company you bought them through? IT is not something in the public domain. I think you can assume that there will be a request for payment at some point in the process probably after you have signed a contract or something similar.

If you have any further information about them let me know and I will do some more digging but I would not deal with an offshore company in these circumstances

The FCA view is that all secondary retail carbon credit schemes are a scam see here:http://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/scams/investment-scams/carbon-credit-trading
I see you posted another question for me but in a different category and I am not authorised in that category. I am aware Carbon Credit trading is not FCA controlled but that does not invalidate their view - which I agree with. I am sure at some point you will be asked for money