12826847

TR1 Land registry document new owner forged my signiture 11

Customer Question

TR1 Land registry document new owner forged my signiture 11 years ago and I saw TR1 for the first time last week. Police handed case to CID. nEW OWNERS SOLICITOR DOWNLOADED THE tr1 so it was him who created the 1st Registration of a trust.

The new owner has caused chaos for 11 years. I used to own 50% of the freehold-now I don't know-I just pay all bills.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Just so I have the full picture, are you talking about a house which used to belong to you and this third party?

You mention that you have been paying the bills. Are you still living at the property? Is this third party living there?

AL

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No owner lives at the property. I have been treated as if I do not own any part of the freehold since 2009 as the other 2 owners clandestinly tried to have the freehold put into the name of the hitherto redundant residents association. THE DEEDS WERE ALSO TAKEN FROM THE SOLICITOR HOLDING THE DEEDS FOR ALL INCLUDING ME AND TAKEN TO THE NEW PERSONs SOLICITOR who will not write to me. I did get one letter which was a forgery and I answered it but surprise , surprise -no response.

The SRA and the Land Registry have re-opened their investigations because geoffrey Cox MP QC is helping me.

I always did the management for free and the others paid theor share of paid invoices to me untill things changed in 2009. I discovered what they had been up to in 2011 when I picked up documents from the solicitor who originally held the deeds.

This is a long story but long and short They owe me around £10,000 for 4 years of maintenance charges and my solicitors bills to date.

If possible I intend to ask for compensation because for 11 years I have suffered at the hands of these people.

Its like owning a car-having it stolen and still having to pay maintenance because the passengers need to be protected. The house being the car and my tenants in my 3 flats being the passengers.

I have been effectivly sent to Coventry as if I don't own any part of the freehold and the solicitors I have had have been led to believe by the school teacher who bought in that I am the cause of the trouble.

I know £40.00 is cheap to even ask you to read all this but after 11 years and a combined 28 years of lease life spoilt I am angry. I don't know what to do-I am afraid of what might happen even though I am the victim.

The accounts prepared retrospectivly for the residents association in 2009 omit payments made by me.

I was locked out of my premises when I had 2 of my flats for sale in 2005-thus locking out prespective buyers as well.

Defamotory letters sent to my various solicitors even saying that my mental capability was in question.

I am a psychtherapist and counsellor and this was a threat to my private practice. and on and on and on

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its a detached house that was converted into 4 flats in 1997. I own 2 out of 4 leases and 1/2 the freehold-at least I did before the guy from Leicester turned up in 2005 and the chaos began.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please refund my £40.00