Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
18726264

I have TWICE asked the question whether First Administration

Customer Question

I have TWICE asked the question whether First Administration is a genuine honest operator and able to sell my carbon credits. Lots of dealers cold call one trying to sell carbon credits when I say I don't want to buy more as I have some they then offer to sell what I have.
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
i have responded to you although one of your questions was posted in a different category. Do you have any information about this company. Do you know how they got your details given there is no public record of who holds carbon credits?
I have now looked at the website for this company. Despite claiming that it was set up in 2006 the website address was not purchased until july this year. There is no real information on the website no names or other real information and it does not even identify whether it is limited company . So i think you can assume this is not a company. Also why would a gibraltar business have an English phone number ?