12826847

I live on a slope.the owner of the house above me has closed

Customer Question

I live on a slope.the owner of the house above me has closed the gully at the front of his house that collects rainwater from both his roof and garage roof,now the area in front of my garage is wet.What can I do as I have also spoken to the Council and there is nothing they can do.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Do you have a specific question?