12826847

If a third party claims against me on motor insurance for an

Customer Question

If a third party claims against me on motor insurance for an accident for which I had cover at the time but which is now expired does the third party cover still stand? Many thanks HD
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Could I just check with you that your question is meant for the South Africa Law category?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

NO..............UK LAW.

I will transfer this to the correct category now.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Are you insured now please?

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.