29905560

I have had an accident at work and need advice please

Customer Question

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please explain your situation in a bit more detail

JACUSTOMER-w1n68s8t- : A manhole in the garden collapsed under me ( I manage sheltered accordion for the over 60) I damaged my right leg badly and have been in hospital for 3 days , have had to go to the plastic dept for treatment , I will be off work for a while and don't know what to do , if I try and get compensation from the company , will they sack me .
JACUSTOMER-w1n68s8t- : pamela
JACUSTOMER-w1n68s8t- : For Ben Jones
Ben Jones :

Hello Pamela, how long have you worked there for and was the employer at fault for the accident?

PS: I am in tribunal most of today so apologies if there is a delay in responding but I will get back to you with my full advice in due course

Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you saw my last query - how long have you worked there for and was the employer at fault for the accident?