12826847

My girlfriend has been in a legal battle over visiting rights

Customer Question

My girlfriend has been in a legal battle over visiting rights from her ex to see his son. The matter has been to court a number of times. My partner broke the initial court order due to her ex partners behaviour. The last visit to court which was yesterday resulted in my partner being given 50 hours community service which considering she works night shifts and has school runs to do morning and tea time I find the judges decision bizarre. Is the any action we can take. Her appointment with the probation service has been set for Friday at 4.pm at which time she is supposed to be handing her youngest son over to her ex for the weekend. The judge simply said,"Well you will have to sort something wont you".