75100385

Hi there I lent my father over 40000 to buy a property he

Customer Question

Hi there I lent my father over 40000 to buy a property he has since remortgaged property and is refusing to pay me back what is the best way to recover money my mother has told him that its put me in financial difficulties but he does not seem to care please could you give me some advice how to recover money thank you

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Was anything in writing? Please note I am on and offline today.