12826847

My son and I are disabled my son need very special care we

Customer Question

My son and I are disabled my son need very special care we live in a disabled complex for over 4 years without any problems after a neighbor dispute and us bieng harrased by them and because there are tow sets of nieghbours making up lies we are facing eviction. my son suffers from spinal muscular atrophy and needs a lot of care I have spinal problems pdsd and bipola I realy dont think I can cope with this injustace
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes nicola I am willing to wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will wait thank you

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?