12826847

ssd said iwas guity of abusig my girl 1994 cps no charges in

Customer Question

ssd said iwas guity of abusig my girl 1994 cps no charges in court 1997 got 91 14 j/ment 1999 ombudsman gave me £1000 comp as case / con flawd did not see kids till 2006 but in 2000 ssd did c/revew and said c/c flawd ssd promised the 20 page doc would be added to files if my kids wanted acsess but would not releise them till this year the 20 page doc was not adad also ssd had been living roughin notts on st 13 14 years old and other things that ssd were responsible for The files they sent have 160 pages blacked out 100 more redactions out off 300 but proof they did a right job on me do not think ssd would have told me had she died No one said nowt to me can i take them to courtunder sec 47 an cn i then get my files for hearin to which will get me more than enough evidence to take my case to cocourt

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Can you please not use shorthand because it is very difficult to follow. Thank you.

What exactly would you like to know about this?