12826847

Regarding my earlier question, could you point me in the right

Customer Question

Regarding my earlier question, could you point me in the right direction for a TEMPLATE, or similar, for the appropriate Licence
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

I just need a little more information. He will be using your goodwill and trading name, will this be from a property over which you have an existing lease?

AJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes He will be operating from premises to which I hold the Lease. As I said before, I do not want to Sub-let or reassign the property. In other words like a franchise. I need the template for the licence

Any suggestions please

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cancel the question